Projections of Long Term Care Health Costs for your clients aged 55 to 75, that are:
- Probability Based
- Customized to your client's life span and risk class
- Immediately downloadable in a "hands-on" system you lease
- In a format that you can use in financial projections
- Available nowhere else!
Long Term care costs can range from zero to well over a million dollars over the course of your client's lifetme. PDRP Plus is the only system that can logically account for this potential wide variation, through the use of probability theory.
Don't oversimplify long term care costs in your client's financial plan by:
- Ignoring them
- Assuming a single event at a single time
- Assuming that Medicare will cover them
- Assuming that the Medicaid Route will be a satisfactory "back-stop" if needed
- Assuming insurance will completely solve the issue
- Based on Actuarial Studies produced by the Society of Actuaries and others
- Provides unbiased information that can be incorporated into your client's financial plans
- Created by Jack P Paul Actuary LLC
- Available as a "hands-on" system for probability distributions
- Expanded capabilities available through a consulting arrangement with Jack P Paul Actuary, LLC - see below
Get Started! - Click here to learn more and enroll. An annual license for $189!
Coming soon - Upgrades included in the license -
- Spousal and other unpaid help
- LTC insurance
- Additional cost structure options
Want to learn more about the expanded capabilities of the "full" version of PDRP Plus? You can:
- Click here
- Contact Jack P Paul Actuary, LLC (see the bottom of this page)
- Link to Jack P Paul Actuary, LLC's main webpage
Click here to go to the Contact Page!
Learn More About PDRP Plus - Click Here!